In the 1950s, Canadian National introduced this new logo in anticipation of new passenger cars equipped with unprecedented amenities. Like the previous logo, CNR “Serves All Canada,” the emblem underwent minor changes but created a sleek contemporary look.
Canadian National Railways Flexfit® Black Cap
- Embroidered design right on the baseball cap.
- Patented Flexfit® technology that weaves spandex into the sweatband and throughout the entire crown, providing a superbly comfortable fit.
- Only the Flexfit® brand features its patented Permacurv® visor that maintains the original shape and curve.
- 63% Polyester / 34% Cotton / 3% Spandex
- S/M (6 3/4” – 7 1/4”)
L/XL (7 1/8” – 7 5/8”)
- Athletic Shape. Hard buckram. Silver under visor. Look and feel of wool. 8 rows of stitching on visor.
- Curved visor, 3 1/2″ high at crown, 6 panels, mid-profile.
- When the name is Flexfit®, you will not only be choosing a unique cap, you will look great wearing it.