One of the most recognizable logos in corporate history… “An icon,” said media guru Marshall McLuhan of CN’s new logo, not long after it was created in 1960. “Still one of our most enduring marketing icons,” said ad agency creative director Chris Staples, in 1999, on the eve of the logo’s 40th anniversary. 99% of all Canadians recognize the logo and associate it with CN. In the 1990s, North America’s outline dawned the emblem, representing its overall reach across the continent.
CN North America Flexfit® Black Cap
- Embroidered design right on the baseball cap.
- Patented Flexfit® technology that weaves spandex into the sweatband and throughout the entire crown, providing a superbly comfortable fit.
- Only the Flexfit® brand features its patented Permacurv® visor that maintains the original shape and curve.
- 63% Polyester / 34% Cotton / 3% Spandex
- S/M (6 3/4” – 7 1/4”)
L/XL (7 1/8” – 7 5/8”)
- Athletic Shape. Hard buckram. Silver under visor. Look and feel of wool. 8 rows of stitching on visor.
- Curved visor, 3 1/2″ high at crown, 6 panels, mid-profile.
- When the name is Flexfit®, you will not only be choosing a unique cap, you will look great wearing it.