The first significant change to CN’s logo came in 1943, 20 years after being adopted. In a sense, the modified logo symbolized the railroad was indeed coming into its own and hitting its stride after two decades of struggling to define its role. The orange was often seen on the railway’s cabooses.
CNR Serves All Canada Flexfit® Orange Cap
- Embroidered design right on the baseball cap.
- Patented Flexfit® technology that weaves spandex into the sweatband and throughout the entire crown, providing a superbly comfortable fit.
- Only the Flexfit brand features its patented Permacurv® visor that maintains the original shape and curve.
- 63% Polyester / 34% Cotton / 3% Spandex
- S/M (6 3/4” – 7 1/4”)
L/XL (7 1/8” – 7 5/8”)
- Athletic Shape. Hard buckram. Silver under visor. Look and feel of wool—8 rows of stitching on visor.
- Curved visor, 3 1/2″ high at crown, 6 panels, mid-profile.
- Its ubiquitous baseball cap status is redefined with wool-like fabric and the original Flexfit® technology, making it easily the crowd favourite.