From the inception of the Canadian Pacific, the beaver has always been an iconic symbol for the railway. In 1946, one of the most famous Canadian Company logos was created; the Beaver Shield.
Canadian Pacific 1950’S Beaver Shield Flexfit® Cap
- Embroidered design right on the baseball cap.
- Patented Flexfit® technology that weaves spandex into the sweatband and throughout the entire crown, providing a superbly comfortable fit.
- Only the Flexfit® brand features its patented Permacurv® visor that maintains the original shape and curve.
- 63% Polyester / 34% Cotton / 3% Spandex
- S/M (6 3/4” – 7 1/4”)
L/XL (7 1/8” – 7 5/8”)
- Athletic Shape. Hard buckram. Silver under visor. Look and feel of wool. 8 rows of stitching on visor.
- Curved visor, 3 1/2″ high at crown, 6 panels, mid-profile.
- When the name is Flexfit®, you will not only be choosing a unique cap, you will look great wearing it.