From the inception of the Canadian Pacific, the beaver has always been an iconic symbol for the railway. In 1946, one of the most famous Canadian Company logos was created; the Beaver Shield. It underwent some alterations, such as the simplified text seen here, which was the company logo for the majority of the 1960s.
Canadian Pacific 1960's Beaver Shield Flexfit® Maroon Cap
- Embroidered design right on the baseball cap.
- Patented Flexfit® technology that weaves spandex into the sweatband and throughout the entire crown, providing a superbly comfortable fit.
- Only the Flexfit® brand features its patented Permacurv® visor that maintains the original shape and curve.
- 63% Polyester / 34% Cotton / 3% Spandex
- S/M (6 3/4” – 7 1/4”)
L/XL (7 1/8” – 7 5/8”)
- Athletic Shape. Hard buckram. Silver under visor. Look and feel of wool. 8 rows of stitching on visor.
- Curved visor, 3 1/2″ high at crown, 6 panels, mid-profile.
- When the name is Flexfit®, you will not only be choosing a unique cap, you will look great wearing it.