To visually evoke its broader North American reach under the “CP Rail System” banner, Canadian Pacific came out with a new symbol in 1993. Using components of the U.S. and Canadian flags, the railway applied this symbol to motive power, some road and rail equipment, and most of its marketing communications and advertising. This short-lived logo only lasted three years.
CP Rail System "Dual Flags" Flexfit® Red Cap
- Embroidered design right on the baseball cap.
- Patented Flexfit® technology that weaves spandex into the sweatband and throughout the entire crown, providing a superbly comfortable fit.
- Only the Flexfit® brand features its patented Permacurv® visor that maintains the original shape and curve.
- 63% Polyester / 34% Cotton / 3% Spandex
- S/M (6 3/4” – 7 1/4”)
L/XL (7 1/8” – 7 5/8”)
- Athletic Shape. Hard buckram. Silver under visor. Look and feel of wool. 8 rows of stitching on visor.
- Curved visor, 3 1/2″ high at crown, 6 panels, mid-profile.
- When the name is Flexfit®, you will not only be choosing a unique cap, you will look great wearing it.30