The Esquimalt and Nanaimo Railway has played a significant roll in Vancouver Island’s history. Once a subsidiary of the Canadian Pacific, the railway dawned its very own unique emblem. With special help from the Esquimalt and Nanaimo Division of the Canadian Railroad Historical Association, they had the logo re-vamped with colour. A beautiful representation of the railway.
Esquimalt and Nanaimo Flexfit® Gray Cap
- Embroidered design right on the baseball cap.
- Patented Flexfit technology that weaves spandex into the sweatband and throughout the entire crown, providing a superbly comfortable fit.
- Only the Flexfit brand features its patented Permacurv® visor that maintains the original shape and curve.
- 63% Polyester / 34% Cotton / 3% Spandex
- S/M (6 3/4” – 7 1/4”)
L/XL (7 1/8” – 7 5/8”)
- Athletic Shape. Hard buckram. Silver under visor. Look and feel of wool. 8 rows of stitching on visor.
- Curved visor, 3 1/2″ high at crown, 6 panels, mid-profile.
- When the name is Flexfit, you will not only be choosing a unique cap, you will look great wearing it.