The Pacific Great Eastern has a long history in the Province of British Columbia. Incorporated in 1912, the railway was given its name due to a loose association with England’s Great Eastern Railway. The Provincial government inherited the railway in 1918 after the original backers went bankrupt. For about two decades, the railway ran from “nowhere to nowhere” as the government didn’t have the funds and resources to expand the railway. It wasn't until the 1950’s the PGE finally built into Prince George, giving it the nickname “Prince George Eventually.” The railway was renamed in 1972 to the British Columbia Railway. This original logo dates back to the inception of the railway.
Pacific Great Eastern (BCR) Flexfit® Dark Gray Cap
- Embroidered design right on the baseball cap.
- Patented Flexfit® technology that weaves spandex into the sweatband and throughout the entire crown, providing a superbly comfortable fit.
- Only the Flexfit® brand features its patented Permacurv® visor that maintains the original shape and curve.
- 63% Polyester / 34% Cotton / 3% Spandex
- S/M (6 3/4” – 7 1/4”)
L/XL (7 1/8” – 7 5/8”)
- Athletic Shape. Hard buckram. Silver under visor. Look and feel of wool. 8 rows of stitching on visor.
- Curved visor, 3 1/2″ high at crown, 6 panels, mid-profile.
- When the name is Flexfit®, you will not only be choosing a unique cap, you will look great wearing it.